2B 2B 2C
Stylish apartment for modern living and convenient location
“We bought this property for investment purposes and were immediately impressed with the size of the apartment and its ultra-convenient location. I realised it would appeal to young families or executives seeking a spacious home that was a short stroll from shops, parks and public transport.” – Owner
– A flowing layout featuring 134 sqm of indoor/outdoor living area
– 2 generous bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite; separate balcony
– Double lock-up garage (side by side) with additional storage space
– Separate Study / Home-Office perfect for working from home
– Modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
– Split system air conditioning + internal laundry
– Well-maintained secure complex with video intercom
– Within the Carlingford Public and Cumberland High catchment
Strata: $1,558.36/q approx.
Water: $150.99/q approx.
Council: $1,467/a approx.
Rental Return Estimate: $500-550/week
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.