6B 3B 2C
Dual access residence with incredible return on investment
“This presents one of the most versatile properties available, with a meticulous renovation done occupying a generous 613m2 parcel of land. A rare offering for the savvy investor searching for high return, great capital growth and potential to add value.” – Owner
– Two flexible- use floor plans accessible via separate entrances to accommodate two tenures or a large family.
– Access 1: Open plan dining area, three bedrooms. Bottom level living area which flows to outdoor covered patio area with barbecue and paved area. Bathrooms upstairs and downstairs. Private laundry and under stair storage space.
– Access 2: Open plan living/dining area, new kitchen, three bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and south facing balcony area. Bathroom upstairs with single toilet downstairs
– Two well appointed kitchens, one includes a gas cooktop, the other with electric appliances
– Independent split and ducted air conditioning. Gas hot water unit- access one, electronic water heater- access two
– Abundant dual accommodation comprises six flexible bedrooms for multi-generational living
– Three renovated bathrooms, main presents an indulgent soaking tub and ceiling heater fan
– Granny flat potential (STCA) and rare gearing for this market
– Located in a quiet community focused street with lush landscaping and welcoming neighbours
– Within a 600 metre walk of Bradbury Public School, shopping village and local amenities
– Moments from peaceful parklands, the hospital, Macarthur Square and Campbelltown Station located within Western Sydney Growth Centre
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.